Southampton Airport Taxi
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Southampton Airport Taxi: Taxi Transfers to and from Southampton
For people living on the south coast of England, Southampton Airport plays a vital role in linking the city and its neighbouring areas to other places within the UK, running flights between it and eight other British airports.
It is also ideal for people travelling to the Channel Islands and France: Alderney, Jersey and Guernsey can all be reached from Southampton – as well as 19 French airports.
The majority of routes from Southampton are operated by Flybe, but whichever airline you use, and wherever you’re going, you will need to get to the airport in time to check in. You might also want to grab a quick coffee before you board, buy a magazine, or pick up some gifts.
Make all this possible by arriving refreshed and clear-headed – take a taxi with Airport Cars UK!
Getting to and from Southampton Airport
Just off the M27 motorway, and with the M3 a short distance away, the road links to Southampton Airport are superb – so getting a taxi is ideal.
At Airport Cars UK, we take the task of planning your journey out of your hands, so you will avoid the need to check up on roadworks or other potential obstacles. Instead, you can concentrate on getting your bags packed and tying up all those loose ends.
To book your car, go to the journey calculator above and input your details to make an advance booking – or call us on +44 (0) 330 088 2222. It couldn’t be easier!
Top 10 things to do in Southampton
1) See a show at the O2 Guildhall, which offers patrons a huge variety of acts – as well as tea dances and silent films! More shows are on at the Mayflower Theatre, plus family workshops and themed events such as murder mysteries.
2) Immerse yourself in the city’s cultural delights, such as the Southampton City Art Gallery, which has much contemporary British art on display – and pay a visit to the Sea City Museum to explore Southampton’s considerable maritime history.
3) Window-shop or get out your wallet at WestQuay, the large, central shopping mall. Over 100 stores are here, and treat yourself to lunch at one of the many eateries on its dining level.
4) Tour the city on foot or take a cruise. Walk at your leisure or follow a guide, or explore the harbour and see where the Titanic sailed from in 1912.
5) See the restored Medieval Merchant’s House, a short distance from the city centre – this Grade I listed attraction is furnished with replica period pieces, so you can feel as though you’ve really gone back in time.
7) Explore the Great Outdoors at Royal Victoria Country Park, just by Southampton Water. Stroll through the parkland and see the wildlife, or take the narrow-gauge Royal Victoria Railway.
8) Even more wide open space is to be found in New Forest. The National Park covers over 200 square miles, so there’s plenty of picturesque landscape, including heath and woodland.
9) Southampton may be a seafaring place, but aviation has also been important to the city – the Spitfire was developed here, and you can see one at Solent Sky, the museum dedicated to Hampshire’s flying history.
10) If you prefer your transport land-based, why not visit Beaulieu, in the New Forest? The National Motor Museum is here, as well as the historic Palace House and Beaulieu Abbey.
Airport Transfers Southampton
Southampton is an international transport hub. Landing here means that you could be beginning a cruise, so you will need to get to one of the ports at Southampton, Portsmouth or Poole. Alternatively, you might be about to catch a connecting flight from Bristol, Bournemouth or Heathrow.
Wherever you need to go next, Airport Cars UK will get you there. Let us take care of your Southampton airport transfer!
Transfer Time from Southampton
Bournemouth Airport 30 miles (35-40 minutes)
Bristol Airport 83 miles (135-140 minutes)
London Heathrow Airport 60 miles (60 minutes)
Southampton Central Rail Station 4 miles (15 minutes)
Poole Ferry Terminal 39 miles (60 minutes)
Portsmouth Ferry Terminal 20 miles (25 minutes)
Southampton Ferry Terminal 6 miles (20 minutes)
People landing at Southampton may also be on their way home after a holiday, or visiting the area on business. If you’re not heading straight for your next connection but instead to your home or hotel, our airport taxis will take you. Contact Airport Cars UK now and book your journey!