Norwich Airport Taxis
Please use the form below to get an instant quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Norwich Airport Taxis: Taxi Transfers to and from Norwich
If you’re taking a trip to East Anglia from anywhere near Aberdeen, Manchester or Edinburgh, there is an alternative to lengthy rail and road travel: fly into Norwich International Airport!
The airport also offers the residents of Norfolk and Suffolk the opportunity to take trips to these locations, as well as seasonal flights to a range of European holiday hotspots including the Channel Islands.
Wherever you’re going, Airport Cars UK can get you to or from Norwich International whenever you like!
Getting to and from Norwich Airport
The airport is easily accessible from the city, because it lies just off the A140, not far from the northern part of the ring road. This makes it an ideal transport hub for people from all over East Anglia – and what better way to arrive than in a comfortable taxi?
Go to the journey calculator above and book one now with Airport Cars UK, or give us a ring on 0044 (0) 330 088 2222 and give your details to a dispatcher!
Top 10 things to do in Norwich
Staying in the area? Why not do some exploring? There’s plenty to suit all tastes…
1) Visit Norwich Cathedral, whose architectural features, dating back to the 12th Century, are stunning. There is also a Roman Catholic Cathedral – St John the Baptist Cathedral – which is relatively recent (completed in 1910!) and not as large as its Church of England counterpart, but is certainly not without beauty.
2) Also one of the “Norwich 12”, a series of local heritage attractions, is the magnificent Norwich Castle. Built on William the Conqueror’s orders, it retains much of its Norman architecture.
3) More architectural interest awaits at Felbrigg Hall, a listed 17th Century country house. Explore the opulent interior and stroll around the walled garden.
4) Go to the market! Norwich has one of the largest markets in the country, and it has been running for 900 years. It is a great place for locals and tourists alike to do a bit of shopping.
5) Fans of traction engines will be amazed by the collection at Strumpshaw Hall Steam Museum, which is said to be the largest private steam engine collection in the country. If you’re around on Spring Bank Holiday, you can see the annual steam rally!
6) If you prefer sculpture to steam, go to the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, a public art museum. Visit its sculpture garden and browse the collections on display inside.
7) Fancy exploring the area by boat? Go to the Norfolk Broads and navigate the waterways on a hired boat – or, alternatively, stroll or cycle through this peaceful and stunning place.
8) If you have the children in tow, why not take them to see Norwich Puppet Theatre? Performances take place in a medieval church, and are great fun for all the family.
9) Alternatively, a visit to the Plantation Garden will be a delight. Here, you can explore elaborate features such as the Gothic fountain and the Italian terrace, in a peaceful setting.
10) Go to the beach at Great Yarmouth and immerse yourself in the seaside entertainment on offer here, including rides, arcade games, and adventure golf!
Airport Transfers Norwich
Thanks to the superb road network nearby, if you’re landing at Norwich International and you need to make a connection, our taxis can easily handle your airport transfer! Our drivers are thoroughly familiar with the routes to all the region’s railway stations, as well as other airports and Harwich ferry terminal.
Transfer Time from Norwich Airport
Cambridge Airport 63 miles (90-100 minutes)
London Southend Airport 102 miles (140-150 minutes)
London Stansted Airport 86 miles (110-120 minutes)
Ipswich Rail Station 48 miles (90-100 minutes)
Norwich Rail Station 5 miles (20-25 minutes)
Harwich Ferry Terminal 75 miles (120-130 minutes)
If you’re not heading for one of the area’s attractions or going on another journey, Airport Cars UK can also help you. Many people visiting the area fly into Norwich on business or to visit relatives – so just tell us where you want to go and your car will be with you when you need it!