Manchester Airport Taxis, Airport Taxi Manchester
Please use the form below to get an instant Airport taxi Manchester fare quote/booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Manchester Airport Taxi: Airport Taxi Manchester to and from Manchester City.
Pre Book Manchester airport taxi service, Get an instant fixed fare quote for your airport taxi Manchester to or from and place in the UK. Our Airport taxi Manchester airport will meet you in arrivals.
Manchester Airport is the third busiest airport in the UK, and offers the most choice: from its three terminals, airlines fly passengers to 225 different destinations worldwide. Get there by Manchester airport taxi.
The airport’s location, in the city’s southern suburbs, means that it can be reached easily by travellers from all over the North West, the West Midlands, North Wales and Yorkshire.
It is an ideal destination for people visiting the area, whether they are on holiday or doing business – and it’s even easier to get where you want to go with Airport Cars UK’s comprehensive Manchester airport taxi service.
Getting to and from Manchester Airport
The airport is situated nine miles south-west of Manchester city centre, just off the M56 motorway, which links up with the M6 motorway and the M60, Manchester’s outer ring road.
With a road network that provides quick access to and from Cheshire, Lancashire and North Wales. Because travelling by taxi is a sure-fire way to get into or out of Manchester Airport with minimum fuss.
You can find the Airport taxi Manchester you need by inputting your details into the journey calculator above. Or if you need to go somewhere fast, why not call us? Dial 0044 (0) 330 088 2222, give your details to the dispatcher. Most of all we will do our up most to assist you with your airport taxi Manchester.
Top 10 things to do in Manchester
Visiting the city or the region? Manchester and its outlying areas have so much to offer, including…
1) Football. Manchester United, at Old Trafford, is perhaps the most famous football club in the world, but its local rival, Manchester City, is forging its own international reputation. Both clubs are within easy reach of the city centre.
2) Music. Famous for The Stone Roses, Oasis and the Happy Mondays, Manchester has always had a thriving music scene, and attracts international artists to venues such as the Academy, Roadhouse, and the massive Manchester Arena. The Bridgewater Hall also hosts classical concerts.
3) History. Once known as “Cottonopolis” because of its production of textiles, Manchester is where the Industrial Revolution started, so the city has a rich history. Why not visit the Museum of Science and Industry, the Manchester Museum, or the People’s History Museum?
Airport Taxi Manchester to:
4) Restaurants and Pubs. Fine dining establishments and places to grab a quick sandwich are equally in abundance in Manchester, and you can enjoy a pint of ale in a variety of excellent pubs. Curry lovers can visit the famous “Curry Mile” in Rusholme, near the university campus.
5) Shopping. Because Manchester city centre’s Arndale Centre has everything that any visitor might need, but why not take a trip to the Trafford Centre, too. If you’re around during the festive season, catch the Christmas Markets!
6) Culture. Catch a film at the Cornerhouse, Manchester’s thriving art house cinema, or visit the Manchester Art Gallery and the Whitworth Art Gallery.
Get a Manchester Airport taxi to:
7) The Northern Quarter. Explore Manchester’s vibrant alternative scene for independent clothing outlets and entertainment, it is just a short walk from Piccadilly and Victoria stations.
8) The Gay Village. Centred on Canal Street, the Village is an important part of Manchester’s cultural history and its clubs and bars are immensely popular. Visiting in August? Check out the Manchester Pride festival.
9) The Peak District. For a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, take a trip to this picturesque National Park to enjoy a country walk and a pub lunch. It’s not far away – indeed, some of it lies within the Greater Manchester boundary!
10) The Lake District. Rich in natural beauty, its lakes, mountains and forests offer breath-taking scenery just a couple of hours’ drive away.
Airport Taxi Manchester Airport
In addition You can get to all of these places, and many more, with Airport Cars UK! If you need to get to your business meeting or catch a connecting flight.
Input your details or give our dispatchers a ring to arrange a airport taxi Manchester transfer.
Transfer Time by Manchester Airport taxi
Manchester Piccadilly Rail Station 11 miles (30-40 minutes)
Salford Central Rail Station 11 miles (35-45 minutes)
Liverpool John Lennon Airport 32 miles (35-40 minutes)
Birmingham International Airport 90 miles (90-110 minutes)
Leeds Bradford International Airport 58 miles (100-110 minutes)
Holyhead Ferry Port 120 miles (110-120 minutes)
Manchester Central Convention Complex (formerly G-MEX) 9 miles (30-35 minutes)
Old Trafford (Manchester United) 9 miles (25-30 minutes)
The Trafford Centre 10 miles (15-20 minutes)
We can also take you to your Manchester hotel or conference venue. In fact, with our Manchester Airport taxi, you can get wherever you need to go and be sure of arriving on time. Make your booking now!