London Luton Airport Taxis
Please use the form below to get your instant quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
London Luton Airport Taxis: Taxi Transfers to and from Luton
When you’re going on a European trip, you want to minimise stress so you can enjoy every bit of the experience, including the journey to the airport.
Flying from London Luton Airport means that you have the choice of a huge range of European flights – easyJet, especially, offers services to many destinations that will suit holidaymakers, as well as business customers looking for alternatives to the train.
London Luton’s location means that you also avoid heavy London traffic, since the airport is well outside the capital. Even so, there’s still the question of parking, or of getting to your destination if you’ve landed at Luton.
Eliminate your transport worries by choosing Airport Cars UK! We provide taxis that will get you to Luton Airport well in time for check-in, and pick you up from Luton when you’ve collected your baggage. You are guaranteed professional, friendly service from our drivers, who will drive you to your destination in a comfortable and spacious taxi.
Getting to and from London Luton Airport
Luton Airport is 35 miles north of London, just a couple of miles from Junction 10a of the M1 motorway, which means that a taxi is ideal for getting there or travelling to your destination after you land. From the M1, there is easy access to the Midlands and, of course, to London itself.
It’s easy to make a booking too – just use the taxi journey calculator above to book in advance, or if you need to make a journey at short notice, call 0044 (0) 330 088 2222, tell the dispatcher your flight details, and we will get a taxi to you, wherever you are.
Top 10 things to do near Luton Airport
There is plenty to see and do if you’re in the area, whether you’re staying for a day or a couple of weeks.
1) Visit Wardown Park Museum. Learn about traditional local crafts, such as hat-making and lace-making, and look at some Saxon jewellery.
2) Go shopping in The Mall Luton, locally known by its former name, The Arndale. Plenty of choice is available here, whether you’re looking for clothes or electrical goods.
3) Enjoy dinner at one of Luton’s restaurants. The town has a diverse population, and its restaurants reflect this, with a wide range of cuisines on offer.
4) Visit Dunstable Downs, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Explore this picturesque area by walking, and browse the visitor centre.
5) See Someries Castle, one of the first brick structures in the country, dating back to the 15th Century!
6) If you’re a railway enthusiast, make a journey to the Leighton Buzzard Railway. It’s a light railway that opened in 1919 and is still in use today. Take a ride on it, too!
7) Interested in codebreaking? Go and see Bletchley Park, where codebreakers worked tirelessly to crack Enigma during World War Two. Their efforts were invaluable!
8) Visit Verulamium, an ancient Roman city, whose remains lie just outside St Albans – a 20 minute drive away!
9) See the animals at Whipsnade Zoo or, a little further away, at Woburn Safari Park. Woburn is home to lions, tigers and bears – and you could even get to touch an elephant!
10) Go for a day out in London. After all, Luton Airport bears the name of the capital, too – so go and see Buckingham Palace and St Paul’s Cathedral!
Airport Transfers London Luton
Need to get a connecting flight from Heathrow, Gatwick, or any of London’s other airports? No problem! We can get you there quickly and easily via the motorway network. Heathrow is only half an hour away, and the journey between Luton and Stansted or Gatwick can be done in just over an hour. Why wait for the train when you can be driven from terminal to terminal with Airport Cars UK?
Transfer Time from London Luton Airport
Gatwick Airport 70 miles (70-90 minutes)
London City Airport 45 miles (60-90 minutes)
London Heathrow Airport 35 miles (40-45 minutes)
Stansted Airport 50 miles (50-70 minutes)
London Kings Cross / St Pancras International Train Station 33 miles (50-75 minutes)
London Victoria Train and Coach Station 35 miles (60 minutes)
Portsmouth Ferry and Cruise Terminals 97 miles (90-110 minutes)
Southampton Cruise Terminals 96 miles (90-110 minutes)
When it comes to service, we go above and beyond – our airport taxis from London Luton can get you wherever you need to go, regardless of where that may be. Whether you’re on your way back home after a fortnight in the sun, going to a conference in the Midlands, or spending a weekend exploring London’s sights, Airport Taxis UK will ensure you arrive on time.