London City Airport Taxis
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
London City Airport Taxis: Taxi Transfers to and from London City Airport
London City Airport is located a short distance from the City of London (the famous “Square Mile”) and is even closer to Canary Wharf, London’s other international financial centre. One of the best ways to get there is in of our London city airport taxis.
Unsurprisingly, City Airport is used heavily for business trips – but it is also a convenient hub for holiday travel, and is particularly in demand during winter with people flying to ski resorts on the Continent.
Whether it’s business or pleasure that takes you to or from the airport, with Airport Cars UK’s professional and efficient service, you can eliminate any worries you may have about getting to your flight in good time, or to the boardroom for a meeting when you’ve landed. You will arrive fresh, unruffled, and ready for action!
London City Airport Taxis to transport you in to Town
Just six miles from the City and three from Canary Wharf, London City Airport’s Docklands location means that it couldn’t be more convenient for the business professional who is pressed for time, or the winter sports enthusiast who wants to make a quick getaway. Large Luggage when you use an 8 seater taxi
Booking a London City Airport Taxis service with us is convenient, too – simply scroll up and input your details into the journey calculator, or, if you need to get to London City Airport at short notice, dial +44 (0) 330 088 2222 and tell the dispatcher when your flight departs or arrives. We’ll make sure we get you where you need to be – and fast.
Top 10 things to do in London and get there by London City Airport Taxis
Of course, there are plenty of attractions in London, so make your trip to the capital an experience to remember!
1) See a performance in Covent Garden. Whether you want to watch a popular show at the theatre or a production at the Royal Opera House, your tastes will be catered for here.
2) Visit the British Museum. You don’t need to go to fly to Egypt to see mummies, because there is an Ancient Egypt collection here – and much more!
3) The Tower of London is perhaps one of the capital’s most famous attractions. Home to the Crown Jewels, and previously both prison and palace, this site is guaranteed to excite.
4) London is great for spotting celebrities. You can see plenty of them – or at least, their waxwork doubles – at the famous Madame Tussauds! get a ride there in one of our London City Airport Taxis.
5) The humble pub is a fine British institution, and London has plenty of old ones. As to which is the oldest, well, that’s a matter of debate – but why not try the Olde Cheshire Cheese, on Fleet Street? Built in 1667, it’s certainly a contender.
6) Take a boat trip along the Thames and see central London from the water! Take a clipper and explore the river at your leisure, or book a tour and learn about London from a friendly guide. Less traffic than traveling in London City Airport Taxis.
7) Go sightseeing around the City. During the week, you can experience the hustle and bustle of the Square Mile. At weekends, things proceed at a more leisurely pace, so saunter around and soak up the skyscrapers through your camera lens.
8) Equally important for sights is Westminster, home to the Houses of Parliament. The famous Big Ben is here, of course – and it’s a short walk from Trafalgar Square, which holds the impressive Nelson’s Column. These sites can be seen on a taxi tour in one of our London City airport taxis.
9) Go shopping on Oxford Street. With around 300 shops available, shoppers are spoilt for choice. No wonder it’s the busiest place in Europe for shopping!
10) Visit a park! London has plenty of green space, so make sure you see some of it. Hyde Park, St. James’s Park, and Regent Park are all central – or you could take a trip further out and see Kew Gardens or Hampstead Heath.
Airport Transfers London City by London City Airport taxis
If London City Airport covers just one leg of your journey and you need to get to another airport, or a ferry, don’t worry about negotiating the capital’s transport system – waiting for a train is the last thing you want to do, especially if you’re carrying cases. Heathrow airport taxi hire
Instead, let Airport Cars UK take care of you in comfort. We will get you to your next destination with no fuss – all of London’s other airports are within easy reach!
Transfer Time from London City Airport Taxis to:
London City Airport Taxis to Gatwick Airport 50 miles (60-90 minutes)
London Luton Airport 45 miles (60-90 minutes)
London Heathrow Airport 25 miles (55-60 minutes)
Stansted Airport 32 miles (40-45 minutes)
London City Airport Taxis to London Kings Cross / St Pancras International Train Station 9 miles (30-35 minutes)
London Victoria Train and Coach Station 10 miles (30-40 minutes)
Portsmouth Ferry and Cruise Terminals 82 miles (110-120 minutes)
Southampton Cruise Terminals 90 miles (120-130 minutes)
Of course, our service doesn’t just cover major international transport hubs – our London City airport taxis are ideal for getting you to your hotel if you’re visiting the capital for business or pleasure, whether you’re staying in Bethnal Green or Belgravia.
Whatever you want to do, we’ll get you there – so book your taxi to London city now!