London Biggin Hill Airport Taxis
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
London Biggin Hill Airport Taxis: Taxi Transfers to and from London Biggin Hill
If you’re using Biggin Hill Airport taxis, you won’t be going on a scheduled flight, because no airlines run such flights from here.
The airport does, however, appeal to the business traveller – small jets are available, which are ideal for trips to meetings and conferences. Private owners of light aircraft also use Biggin Hill.
Whether you’re the pilot for your journey or you’re attending an important business event, you will very likely have a schedule to follow, so you need to make sure you get to the airport on time. Biggin Hill’s location means that getting there by taxi is ideal – and if you need a London Biggin Hill Airport taxis or car service, Airport Cars UK can get one to you when you want it!
Getting to and from London Biggin Hill Airport Taxis are best?
Just 12 miles south-east of central London, Biggin Hill is in the southern part of the London Borough of Bromley, close to both London and Kent.
It’s easily reached from the A21 and A23, as well as the M25 – which means that it’s no problem for people all around London and the Home Counties to get there.
Wherever you are, it’s easy to arrange your ride to the airport – or from it – with Airport Cars UK by London Biggin Hill Airport taxis. Just input your details into the journey calculator above, or dial +44 (0) 330 088 2222 and speak to a dispatcher.
Top 10 things to do near London Biggin Hill Airport
The location of Biggin Hill offers great opportunities to explore both Kent and London, so while you’re in the area, why not make the most of your time? and get there by London Biggin Hill Airport taxis
1) Just three miles away from the airport is Down House, which was once home to one of the most important people in the history of science: Charles Darwin. The study in which he wrote “On the Origin of Species” remains in its original state!
2) Another important figure lived in the area, too: none other than Sir Winston Churchill. You can visit Chartwell, his home – which, like Down House, remains largely unchanged. Have a walk around the impressive gardens, too.
3) If Darwin and Churchill aren’t enough for you, go to Hever Castle and see where Anne Boleyn, one of Henry VIII’s wives, grew up! There’s plenty for children here, too, including an adventure playground.
4) Experience the thrill of speed at Brands Hatch, the famous racing circuit! See cars or bikes racing – and have a go yourself, if you have the appropriate licence.
5) Visit Crystal Palace Park, a large public space in which both children and adults can enjoy themselves. Go for a walk or while away some time on the boating lake!
6) If a boat isn’t quite big enough for you, take a trip to Greenwich and visit the Cutty Sark, perhaps one of the most famous clippers of all time – and now a museum. Even if you don’t go inside, it’s an impressive sight!
7) Another famous museum in Greenwich is the National Maritime Museum, the world’s largest museum of its kind. Enjoy its excellent exhibitions.
8) You really are spoilt for choice in Greenwich, because there is also the Royal Observatory. Explore the history of navigation and astronomy here – and see the prime meridian marked by a laser beam!
9) For family fun, there’s nothing quite like a theme park – and there’s a great one in nearby Kingston upon Thames: Chessington World of Adventures. It offers a fantastic range of rides, as well as a zoo!
10) It’s also easy to get into central London from Biggin Hill, so if you want to see a West End show or go shopping in Oxford Street, you won’t have too far to travel!
Airport Transfers by London Biggin Hill airport taxis
Private aircraft owners and business travellers could need to go anywhere when they land at Biggin Hill, and Airport Cars UK is always available. Whether you need to get another flight from one of the other London airports, or catch a ferry or a train somewhere, we will ensure you make your connection.
Transfer Time from London Biggin Hill Airport taxis
London City Airport 18 miles (55-60 minutes)
London Gatwick Airport 22 miles (35-40 minutes)
London Heathrow Airport 43 miles (50-55 minutes)
Hayes Rail Station 4 miles (10-15 minutes)
London St Pancras International Rail Station 20 miles (80-90 minutes)
Dover Ferry Terminal 70 miles (80-90 minutes)
London and the South East is a vast area, full of different transport hubs. The above list is by no means exhaustive – and of course, you might not need a Biggin Hill airport transfer to catch another plane or take a train.
Airport Cars UK can take you to your hotel, your conference venue, or back home after your trip – it’s entirely up to you. All you need to do is contact us!