Leeds Bradford Airport Taxis
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking UK airport taxis
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- Heathrow Gatwick Taxis from £49.00
Leeds Bradford Airport Taxis: Airport Taxis Leeds Bradford for Transfers to and from Leeds Bradford Airport
Leeds Bradford Airport is conveniently situated for access from both cities, which are just a few miles from its Yeadon location, just off the A658. So an easy with Leeds Bradford airport taxis.
The airport serves the whole of Yorkshire, handling over 3 million passengers throughout the year. Many flights from Leeds Bradford are seasonal, including those to a large number of popular summer holiday destinations, which are served by Jet2.com. Indeed, Leeds Bradford’s busiest routes involve Spanish airports: Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, and Alicante.
Airport taxis Leeds Bradford are one of the airport services we provide. If you are flying to Heathrow why not pre book your Heathrow to Gatwick taxi transfer in advance with us this service is cheaper than the National Express Bus if there are more than 2 passengers.
Whether you’re going to the Mediterranean or to a meeting, you’ll need to be sure that you arrive at the airport in good time to check in and make yourself comfortable. There’s always that last-minute call to make before you board, or that essential travel item to pick up from the shops in the terminal – you don’t want to be worn out when you arrive.
That’s why it makes sense to take a taxi with Airport Cars UK. You’re guaranteed a hassle-free start to your trip!
Getting to and from Leeds Bradford Airport
Booking a taxi through Airport Cars UK will keep your stress levels to a minimum. Simply scroll up to the journey calculator above and fill in the fields with the relevant details. A few clicks later, and your taxi will be booked!
If an advance booking isn’t possible, just give our dispatchers a call instead, on 0044 (0) 330 088 2222, and they will take care of you.
Taxis are great for getting to Leeds Bradford Airport – the M1, M62 and A1 are all close by, as well as several A-roads. Our drivers have a comprehensive knowledge of the local road network, so they will be able to avoid traffic delays on the way.
Top 10 things to do near Leeds Bradford Airport
1) Visit the Royal Armouries Museum in central Leeds, which features an impressive display of weaponry both ancient and modern – including a 15th Century basinet. (That’s a kind of helmet, in case you were wondering!)
2) Get out in the open at Roundhay Park, in north-east Leeds, and enjoy the 700 acres of greenery, lakes and woodland. See some exotic animals at the park’s “Tropical World”, too.
3) A trip to an English country house is a perennial favourite with British people and international tourists alike, and just a short distance from the airport, there is a fine stately home: Harewood House. Completed in 1771, it is Grade I listed – and there is a bird garden in the grounds.
4) Photography and film buffs will be bowled over by the National Media Museum, in Bradford, where visitors can explore the history of film, television and photography – as well as video games and the internet! The UK’s first IMAX cinema is here, too.
5) Bradford also has a fine theatre, the Alhambra, which has a 1400 capacity main house for musicals, ballet and pantomimes – plus a smaller auditorhttps://www.airportcars-uk.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=910&action=editium, which is often used for comedy performances.
6) If you’re looking for picturesque reality after immersing yourself in film and theatre, why not take a trip out to Saltaire? This Victorian model village was founded by Sir Titus Salt, who built housing for his mill workers. Today, it’s a World Heritage Site.
7) A little further away is the small town of Haworth, where you will find the Bronte Parsonage Museum. This was once the home of the Bronte sisters – Charlotte, Emily and Anne – who are renowned for their literary works.
8) Pay a visit to the historic city of York, which has a magnificent cathedral, York Minster, and the Jorvik Viking Centre, where visitors can explore York in the Viking Age. It is extremely popular with tourists!
9) Enjoy a cup of tea and a slice of cake at Betty’s Café. The best-known Betty’s is in Harrogate, but there are other branches – all in Yorkshire.
10) Explore the breathtakingly beautiful Yorkshire Dales, which provide the perfect setting for you to slip on the hiking boots and blow away the cobwebs!
Airport Transfers Leeds Bradford
Of course, you might not be stopping long in this part of Yorkshire, having landed at Leeds Bradford prior to the next leg of your journey elsewhere. Whether you need another airport, such as Manchester or Robin Hood, or you need to catch a train or a ferry, we can help!
Just call Airport Cars UK and we’ll sort out your airport transfer – it’s no trouble at all!
Transfer Time from Leeds Bradford Airport
Manchester Airport 50 miles (60-90 minutes)
Durham Tees Valley International Airport 60 miles (70-90 minutes)
Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport 59 miles (80-90 minutes)
Newcastle Airport 100 miles (120-140 minutes)
Leeds Rail Station 11 miles (30-40 minutes)
Bradford Interchange 9 miles (30 minutes)
York Rail Station 30 miles (60 minutes)
Hull Ferry Terminal 75 miles (90 minutes)
If you’re not exploring the area or in need of a connection, we can also handle your taxi journey. Many people come to Leeds Bradford Airport for business, so if you need to go to your hotel in Leeds city centre or straight to Harrogate for a conference, why not book your taxi with us?