Humberside Airport Taxis
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Humberside Airport Taxis: Taxi Transfers to and from Humberside
Humberside Airport serves several destinations, largely through seasonal charter flights, although year-round services to Aberdeen and Amsterdam are also available.
Over 200,000 passengers make use of the airport throughout the year, and when they need to get there, they want to ensure they have enough time to check in, make those last-minute phone calls before they set off, and maybe have a quick coffee.
Having to park your car and carry your bags to the terminal can make it hard to get a relaxing start to your trip, so why not book a taxi through Airport Cars UK instead? That way, you’re sure of a stress-free journey to Humberside!
Getting to and from Humberside Airport
A taxi is the perfect way to get to the airport, because the road links are superb: it’s only three miles from Junction 5 of the M180 motorway, and within easy reach of Grimsby via the A180. In fact, it’s easily accessible from anywhere within Lincolnshire and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Make things easier on yourself by securing your taxi booking now, either through the journey calculator above, which has a few easy steps to follow – or by calling +44 (0) 330 088 2222 and speaking to one of our dispatchers!
Top 10 things to do in Humberside
Landing at Humberside Airport means you’re very close to the sea, so it’s not far to go for a trip to the beach – and there are many inland attractions to enjoy, too!
2) While you’re in Grimsby, learn about the town’s maritime history with a trip to the Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre, at Alexandra Dock – it’s sure to be a hit with the kids!
3) Have a family day out in the seaside resort of Cleethorpes, where you can relax on the beach, have a ride on the light railway, and enjoy the rides at Pleasure Island Theme Park!
4) Cross the Humber Bridge and visit Kingston upon Hull (almost always known as just “Hull”), where you can see seafaring related exhibits at the city’s Maritime Museum – and much more. Hull is the UK City of Culture 2017!
5) Another museum well worth a visit when you’re in Hull is Wilberforce House, the birthplace of William Wilberforce, the politician who led the movement to abolish slavery. The museum displays some of his possessions.
7) Take a trip to Normanby Hall Country Park, just outside Scunthorpe. The estate is open all year round, but the hall is open during summer only. It’s a great place to relax and unwind – and children will love exploring the woodland.
8) More country delights are on offer in the Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Plenty of wildlife here to enjoy as you stroll at your leisure and take in some stunning scenery. Explore some of the area on the Lincolnshire Wolds Railway!
9) Visit Lincoln, where you can see some interesting architecture, including Newport Arch (a Roman gate from the 3rd Century), Lincoln Castle – and, of course, the famous Lincoln Cathedral. This was once the world’s tallest building!
10) Round off your trip with a journey to Skegness, perhaps one of the best known English seaside resorts. The beach here is very popular, and there are plenty of leisure activities available for people of all ages!
Airport Transfers Humberside
If you can’t enjoy any of the above destinations, it could be because you need a Humberside airport transfer. Perhaps you’ve got another plane to catch from Leeds Bradford or Robin Hood, or you’re about to embark on a train journey – or board a ferry from Hull, perhaps. Wherever you need to go, Airport Cars UK can take you!
Transfer Time from Humberside Airport
Leeds Bradford International Airport 78 miles (100-110 minutes)
Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport 40 miles (55-60 minutes)
Grimsby Town Rail Station 15 miles (30-35 minutes)
Hull Paragon Interchange 21 miles (30-35 minutes)
Scunthorpe Rail Station 17 miles (30-35 minutes)
Hull Ferry Terminal 25 miles (40-45 minutes)
Not sightseeing, exploring the area, or heading for the next leg of your journey? No problem! Airport Cars UK can take you to any hotel or conference venue you need to reach – or anywhere else, for that matter – and our drivers will get you there safe and sound. Why not book your taxi now?