Hull Ferry Terminal Taxis
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Hull Ferry Terminal Taxis: Taxi Transfers to and from Hull
The ferry terminal at Hull is very popular for travel between the UK and Belgium and Holland – over 1 million passengers per year use the terminal for ferries between here and Zeebrugge or Rotterdam, as well as mini-cruises to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Bruges.
Whether you’ve got a fortnight’s holiday planned or you’re spending a few nights aboard a liner, you can travel to Hull comfortably and stress-free with Airport Cars UK!
Getting to and from Hull Ferry Terminal
When you’re getting a ferry from Hull, you need to go to the Hedon Road terminal, which is reached via the A63 and A1033.
There is easy access from the M62, which runs all the way from Hull to Liverpool with excellent links to the whole of Yorkshire and Lancashire. People travelling from Lincolnshire can cross the Humber Bridge to get to the ferry terminal.
These transport links make getting a taxi the best option, and when you’re looking to book one, it’s easy with Airport Cars UK – all you need to do is scroll up and fill in the journey calculator, or call +44 (0) 330 088 2222 and speak to one of our dispatchers!
Top 10 things to do in Hull
If you’re spending some time in the area before or after your ferry trip or cruise, there’s plenty to do and see in Hull…
1) A massive aquarium full of various sea creatures, including sharks, awaits you at The Deep! Entertaining and educational, this place appeals to people of all ages.
2) If you’re more interested in transport, take a trip to the Streetlife Museum, which covers all things road and rail – including early bikes, late 19th Century cars, and a railway goods shed.
3) Also in Hull’s Museums Quarter is Wilberforce House, where slavery abolitionist William Wilberforce was born. Explore the history of slavery and view some items that Wilberforce owned.
4) Another museum worth visiting while you’re in the city is the Hull Maritime Museum, which houses exhibitions on Hull’s fishing history and other maritime trade activities.
5) Explore Hull’s maritime history further at the Arctic Corsair. This ship (now behind the Streetlife Museum!) was used for deep sea fishing, and you can take a guided tour of it.
6) You don’t have to go to Amsterdam to see windmills, because there’s one in the East Riding of Yorkshire! Skidby Mill is just a few miles outside Beverley, and it’s still a working mill today. Buy some freshly milled flour on site at the gift shop! There are plenty of activities for the children, too.
7) Explore the Viking Way – or some of it, at least! This footpath starts in North Lincolnshire, just the other side of the Humber Bridge, and ends in Rutland. The full 147-mile path may be a little too long for a day trip – but a few miles of it, followed by a pub lunch, could be just the ticket.
8) Lincolnshire also has plenty of places of interest, including Grimsby (home to the National Fishing Heritage Centre), beach resorts (including Skegness and Cleethorpes) and, of course, Lincoln, where there is a fine cathedral.
9) In Hull itself, there are plenty of pubs and restaurants, as well as shopping opportunities. Why not visit Princes Quay to shop, eat, and see a film? Everything’s in one place.
10) See some nature in the tranquil setting of Spurn Point, home to some rare species of bird. There is also a lighthouse here, so take your camera to capture this landmark, the sand dunes and the sea view!
Ferry Transfers Hull
If you’ve just disembarked, you might need to make your next connection. No need to worry about getting to the railway station, the bus station or the airport – just book Airport Cars UK and we’ll turn up, on time, and take you there!
Transfer Time from Hull
Humberside Airport 25 miles (40 minutes)
Leeds Bradford Airport 75 miles (90-100 minutes)
Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport 50 miles (60-70 minutes)
Hull Rail Station 4 miles (15-20 minutes)
Leeds Rail Station 63 miles (75-80 minutes)
York Rail Station 50 miles (75-80 minutes)
Alternatively, you might need to catch a train at a station further away, go to a meeting, or check in at your hotel. Whatever the destination, Airport Cars UK will be able to get you there in good time – and in comfort! Use the journey calculator or call us to make your booking now.