Exeter Airport Taxis
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Exeter Airport Taxis: Taxi Transfers to and from Exeter
The South West of England enjoys excellent air travel links: Bristol is home to a large and popular airport, of course, but there is another airport located further south, in Exeter.
Flights from Exeter are mostly to domestic and European locations, so it’s an ideal hub for residents of Devon and Somerset who need to take a business trip or a weekend city break – and what’s more, you can get there in comfort with Airport Cars UK!
Getting to and from Exeter Airport
Exeter International Airport is just five miles from the city centre, just off the A30 – a mere five-minute journey from the M5 motorway, which runs through Somerset and has excellent links to major roads serving Devon and Cornwall.
You can book your taxi whenever you wish by filling in the appropriate details in the journey calculator above, or by calling our hotline on +44 (0) 330 088 2222 and speaking to a dispatcher!
Top 10 things to do in Exeter
The city of Exeter has much to offer its visitors – so if you have the time, here are a few ideas for you:
1) Exeter Cathedral is a hugely popular attraction, and when you experience its Gothic beauty, you’ll see why. If this stunning structure isn’t enough, pop along to Exeter Castle, about a mile away. You can’t tour it, because it’s now used for functions – but it’s well worth a look from outside.
2) While you’re there, stroll around Northernhay Gardens. Just next to the castle, these pleasant gardens were constructed in the early 17th Century and are England’s oldest public open space.
3) See England’s highest waterfall with a trip to Canonteign Falls, in Dartmoor National Park. An astonishing attraction, this is another favourite with visitors to the area.
4) Visit Buckfast Abbey and see the impressive church and grounds. You can also buy souvenirs at the gift shop in this working monastery!
5) See some 13th century farmstead remains at Hound Tor Deserted Medieval Village, in Dartmoor. Hound Tor itself is a great place for a walk – and it was used for filming in the “Sherlock” TV series!
6) This isn’t the highest part of Dartmoor, though – that is High Willhays, which stands at more than 2000 ft above sea level and offers excellent views. If you hear any shots being fired, that’s because it’s used for army training. (Red flags indicate live firing!)
7) Not far from Exeter is the famous English Riviera: Torbay, consisting of Brixham, Paignton and Torquay. Explore the beautiful beaches and soak up the atmosphere – there’s always plenty for all the family to enjoy.
8) Another great family day out can be had at Crealy Adventure Park, which offers a huge range of rides as well as some entertaining live shows.
9) For something a bit different, why not take the children to see the Hawkridge Bird of Prey Centre? You have to book in advance, so if this isn’t possible, there’s Prickly Ball Farm, an equally exciting place with many animals to see – including, of course, hedgehogs.
10) Combine a nature reserve visit with a trip to the beach at Dawlish Warren, where there are also plenty of places to grab a bite to eat and have a relaxing drink after you’ve enjoyed a leisurely paddle or an interesting event!
Airport Transfers Exeter
Get where you need to go next – whether that’s another airport, a ferry terminal, or a railway station – with Airport Cars UK. We’ll provide your airport transfer, leaving you to concentrate on preparing yourself for the next leg of your journey.
Transfer Time from Exeter Airport
Bristol Airport 50 miles (60-90 minutes)
Newquay Airport 65 miles (80-85 minutes)
Exeter St David’s Rail Station 6.5 miles (25-30 minutes)
Taunton Rail Station 34 miles (40-45 minutes)
Plymouth Ferry Terminal 48 miles (60 minutes)
Weymouth Ferry Terminal 54 miles (80-85 minutes)
Exeter is a destination for visitors seeking pleasure, and travellers on business. Whatever your reason for being in Exeter, Airport Cars UK can help you by getting you where you need to go – fast! Get to your hotel, or anywhere else, in one of our vehicles. We look forward to receiving your journey details!