Ebbsfleet International Rail Station Taxis
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service By Ebbsfleet taxi
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Ebbsfleet International Rail Station Taxis: Ebbsfleet Taxi Transfers to and from Ebbsfleet Station.
Ebbsfleet taxi service, Pre book a Transfer by Ebbsfleet taxi to Ebbsfleet international Station. This service will save you having to park your car at the station.
Since 2007, travellers to Continental Europe via Eurostar have had an alternative to London St Pancras and Ashford International stations.
This international transport hub – through which five trains to Paris and four to Brussels pass every day during the week (fewer trains leave Ebbsfleet at the weekend) – is easily accessible to people from North Kent, Essex and East Anglia.
If you need to get to Ebbsfleet for your Eurostar train, or you’re alighting here after your trip to Paris or Brussels, the last thing you want to do is have a stressful first or final leg of your journey. Don’t worry about driving, catching the bus, or getting another train to the station – simply book a taxi through ZibZab Airport Cars UK and be driven there!
Getting to and from Ebbsfleet International Rail Station
Ebbsfleet’s location is excellent for road travel – the M25 is five miles away and the M2 is six miles away. This means one of our taxis can get you to Ebbsfleet, or get to your next port of call after you’ve arrived, efficiently and quickly.
To book your taxi, you can scroll up to the journey calculator and fill in the relevant details now – or, if time is pressing, call our dispatchers on +44 (0) 330 088 2222.
Top 10 things to do near Ebbsfleet International
1) Visit a country house! Owletts was built in the late 1600s and today, it is Grade II listed. Why not explore the interior and the beautiful gardens?
2) If you’re looking for something a bit older, try Old Soar Manor, a knight’s dwelling, which is Grade I listed and was built in the late 13th Century. Get there By taxi.
3) Another old property in the area, near Maidstone, is Stoneacre. This 15th Century yeoman’s house has a superb furniture collection, and the garden has an orchard.
4) Visit an important historical site: Swanscombe Heritage Park! This is a nature reserve, and the site of discovery of the Swanscombe Skull, which is about 400,000 years old!
5) On the north bank of the Thames, in Essex, is Tilbury Fort. This is an impressive defence structure that the whole of the family can enjoy. Why not explore it and look at the exhibition?
Get a quote for an Ebbsfleet taxi to Rochester Castle.
6) Talking of defences, go and see Rochester Castle! Building work began in the 1080s, and the keep was built 40 years later. It’s open every day, so you can explore its ruins – and visit the nearby Cathedral!
7) If you need to do a bit of last-minute shopping, go to Bluewater! It’s the fourth-largest shopping centre in the country, with 300 stores – so you’re bound to find everything you need!
8) Explore some of Kent’s maritime history at Chatham Historic Dockyard, a museum that features three warships, important collections, and some steam and diesel locomotives, too!
9) If you’re into winter sports but it’s the height of summer, you can enjoy a spot of skiing or snowboarding at Chatham Ski Slope and Snowboard Centre. There’s also a toboggan run!
Ebbsfleet taxi to:
10) Cliffe Pools Nature Reserve is a great place to go if you want to enjoy some wildlife in a peaceful setting. You can see many different bird species as you walk through one of the nature trails here!
Rail Station Transfers Ebbsfleet International
Has your train pulled into Ebbsfleet and you’re wondering how you’re going to make your next connection? Perhaps you need to get to another station that isn’t on a direct line from Ashford – or you just don’t fancy having to catch the bus or trying to hail a cab.
Airport Cars UK can take away your Ebbsfleet transfer worries – just contact us, tell us when you’re arriving and where you need to go, and your car will be waiting for you!
Transfer Time from Ebbsfleet International by Ebbsfleet taxi
London Gatwick Airport 36 miles (45-50 minutes)
London Heathrow Airport 57 miles (90 minutes)
Travel time to London Luton Airport 62 miles (90 minutes)
London Southend Airport 33 miles (60-70 minutes)
The Route to London Stansted Airport 43 miles (60 minutes)
Dartford Rail Station 6 miles (15-20 minutes)
London Liverpool Street Rail Station 22 miles (50-55 minutes)
Dover Ferry Terminal 56 miles (60 minutes)
Harwich Ferry Terminal 76 miles (100-110 minutes)
If you’re not making a connection, we can still help you to arrive on time and in comfort, whether it’s to your business meeting or to your hotel. In fact, we can drive you wherever you need to go. Arrange your journey with Airport Cars UK now.