Dover Taxi Service, Taxi Dover Cruise terminal
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service taxi Dover Cruise terminal
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Dover Taxi Service, Taxi Dover Cruise Terminal: Taxi to Dover or taxi from Dover
Dover taxi service, Pre book a taxi Dover Cruise terminal to take you to Gatwick Airport, Heathrow Airport or any other place in the UK.
With 16 million passengers travelling across the English Channel each year, Dover is home to the world’s busiest international ferry port. Here, cross-channel ferries run by three operators constantly take people to Calais and Dunkirk.
Take a taxi Dover Cruise terminal to Gatwick. Dover is also home to the second-busiest cruise terminal in the UK (after Southampton), with ships heading to the Baltic, the Mediterranean and the Canary Islands – as well as a range of other destinations, both as a turnaround port and a port of call.
Whether you’re embarking on a weekend break to France or a long cruise, you’ll need to get to your ferry or liner on time – and Airport Cars UK will make sure that you do just that! with our Dover taxi service.
Getting to and from Dover Ferry and Cruise Terminals by Dover taxi service.
Dover has excellent transport links, being reachable via three major roads: the A2, the A256 and the A20. The A20 becomes the M20 about eight miles away, which enables easy access from London and the rest of the South East.
Our drivers at Airport Cars UK know all the local and regional road networks, so wherever you’re travelling from, Meet our taxi Dover Cruise terminal quickly and easily. Just fill in your details in the journey calculator above, or dial +44 (0) 330 088 2222 and speak to a dispatcher to book your car!
Top 10 things to do in Dover
If you’ve just returned from your French holiday and want to extend it, or if Dover is one of the ports of call on your cruise, there’s plenty on offer here – whether or not time is pressing!
1) The White Cliffs are the first thing you will see – in fact, if you’ve sailed on a clear day from Calais, you might have seen them from afar. But the best views are to be found along the coastal path towards South Foreland Lighthouse!
2) The lighthouse is an attraction in its own right. It was the first one to use an electric light, and you can visit this famous landmark and enjoy fabulous views of the Channel from the top!
3) Visit Dover Castle, built in the 12th Century. It’s England’s largest castle, and makes for a great family day out – there’s plenty of outdoor space for kids to let off some steam, and some secret wartime tunnels!
4) In the centre of Dover, there is the Dover Museum, which tells the story of Dover from the Stone Age to the 20th Century. Of particular interest is the Bronze Age Boat, which is 3000 years old!
5) Another family attraction nearby is Little Farthingloe Farm, which has a nature trail to explore. It also has a restaurant and a farm shop.
Use a Dover taxi Service to:
7) While you’re in Sandwich, have a look around the town, which has a lot of medieval architecture. Why not have a drink in one of the several pubs that are listed buildings – or visit the White Mill?
8) Another town close to Dover is Deal.
Deal which has two castles built by Henry VIII (Deal and Walmer) and the remains of a third (Sandown). Explore the seafront, go shopping, and enjoy some fishing or golf!
9) Further inland is Canterbury, where there is, of course, the famous cathedral, seat of the Archbishop of Canterbury. Plenty of other attractions here, too, such as Canterbury Heritage Museum and the Marlowe Theatre.
10) A few miles outside Folkestone is the Battle of Britain Museum, which holds a collection of Battle of Britain artefacts, including aircraft and weapons. This will appeal to people of all ages who are interested in WW2 history!
Ferry and Cruise Transfers Dover
Since Dover is such a busy port, if you’re landing here, you could be on your way to anywhere in England or elsewhere. Whether you’re getting another ferry somewhere, perhaps from Harwich, or a plane or train, Airport Cars UK will ensure you make your connection.
Transfer Time from Dover taxi Service
Taxi to London Biggin Hill Airport 70 miles (85-95 minutes)
London Gatwick Airport 80 miles (85-95 minutes)
Dover taxi to London Heathrow Airport 100 miles (100-110 minutes)
Lydd Airport 27 miles (55-60 minutes)
Ashford International Rail Station (for Eurostar) 25 miles (35-40 minutes)
Dover Priory Rail Station 2 miles (10 minutes)
Ebbsfleet International Rail Station (for Eurostar) 57 miles (60-65 minutes)
This list doesn’t cover everything – at Airport Cars UK. We can handle your ferry or cruise transfer to anywhere you want to go. Perhaps you’re going to your hotel in Hythe, or you need to get to a business meeting in Broadstairs. Or maybe you just want to go home.
Wherever you need to be, contact Airport Cars UK and you’re guaranteed to get there!