Coventry Airport Taxis
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Coventry Airport Taxis: Taxi Transfers to and from Coventry
Although it has done so in the recent past, Coventry Airport does not currently offer any commercial passenger flights. However, it is in constant use as a training venue for pilots – and executive jets frequently land and take off here.
If you haven’t finalised that all-important ride to Coventry Airport or you need to get to your next port of call after landing, there’s nothing like an efficient executive taxi to take care of business – and that’s exactly what you get when you choose Airport Cars UK!
Getting to and from Coventry Airport
Just half a mile south of the city boundaries, Coventry Airport is very close to the A45, A46 and A43. The M6, M1, M40 and M42 are also within easy reach – so getting a taxi, especially if you’re unfamiliar with Coventry’s roads, is a no-brainer!
Our well-appointed vehicles are ready and waiting at the click of a mouse, so just fill in the journey calculator above with your details, and your car will be with you. If planning time is short, no problem – call us on +44 (0) 330 088 2222 and talk to a dispatcher.
Top 10 things to do in Coventry
Why not explore the local area before or after your meeting or pilot training session? There’s plenty on offer in Coventry!
1) After your pilot training, why not broaden your knowledge with a visit to the nearby Midland Air Museum? See a variety of aircraft and learn all about Sir Frank Whittle, who designed the jet engine!
2) Alternatively, see jet-powered cars at the Coventry Transport Museum, as well as hundreds of normally-aspirated cars, motorbikes and even bicycles.
4) Go to the Ricoh Stadium and see a game of football – or a concert! There’s also an exhibition hall here. The stadium hosted events during the 2012 Olympics.
5) If you prefer theatre to sports, check out the Albany, which hosts a variety of plays and comedy performances, as well as ballet.
6) Head south-west from Coventry and you’ll find Baddesley Clinton, a manor house with a moat, which was built in the 13th Century. Explore the house and take a walk through the estate!
7) Coventry is certainly home to some splendid architecture, but there’s no castle. However, you can visit St Mary’s Guildhall and see the ruins of the 11th Century Coventry Castle – or go to a park just outside the city centre, where there are the ruins of Caludon Castle.
8) There is a canal in Coventry, which begins at the Canal Basin. Why not take a relaxing walk along the towpath – or a run, if you’re feeling energetic? There are some beautiful views.
9) If you’re visiting Coventry with your family, take the kids to Broomey Croft Children’s Farm, where the facilities are bound to keep them occupied – and tire them out. There are play areas for them to let off some steam, and, of course, friendly animals!
10) Another great venue for a family visit is Brandon Marsh Nature Centre, which will appeal to everyone. The site is home to many different bird species, and visitors can explore the reserve – then visit the gift shop for souvenirs!
Airport Transfers Coventry
Landing in Coventry before taking an international flight? Going to the city centre to catch a train – or do you need one from Birmingham or Northampton? Let us take care of your Coventry airport transfer!
Transfer Time from Coventry Airport
Birmingham Airport 13 miles (20-25 minutes)
Bristol Airport 100 miles (120-130 minutes)
Birmingham New Street Rail Station 30 miles (35-40 minutes)
Coventry Rail Station 3.5 miles (10-15 minutes)
Northampton Rail Station 30 miles (40-45 minutes)
Alternatively, you may have a specific destination in mind, such as a meeting or conference venue – or you might wish to check into your hotel as soon as possible. Fill in the journey calculator or call our dispatchers, tell us where you need to go, and your car will be with you!