Cambridge Airport Taxi
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking. Cambridge Airport Transfers
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Just a short Cambridge airport taxi ride out of the city of Cambridge, this airport is perfect for people who want a short break in Dublin or Amsterdam – and winter sports enthusiasts, who can take seasonal flights to the Alps. Alternatively, there’s summer sun to be enjoyed in Jersey and Verona – and it all starts at Cambridge International Airport! airport transfers Cambridge are not just to Cambridge. You could book an Airport transfers Cambridge by Cambridge airport taxi to Stansted Airport, Heathrow Airport or Gatwick Airport.
But before you fly, you need to get to the airport – and with Cambridge’s excellent road links, there’s no better way to arrive than by taxi with Airport Cars UK.
Getting to and from Cambridge Airport
Less than two miles away from the city, Cambridge Airport lies within the triangle formed by the A14, A11 and M11 – which means easy access from the M25 London orbital motorway!
Our professional, experienced drivers are familiar with any route you might need to take to get to or from the airport, so call Airport Taxis UK on +44 (0) 330 088 2222 or scroll up to the journey calculator and input your travel details.
Top 10 things to do in Cambridge
If you’re spending some time here, you won’t be short of things to do. Here are some ideas to help you make the most of your visit!
1) Founded in 1209, the university is one of the best known educational institutions in the world, so if you’re in Cambridge, make sure you see it! Take an official guided tour of the Colleges and really immerse yourself in the university’s atmosphere and history.
2) Go punting on the Cam, the river that gives the city its name. It runs through the college “Backs”, too, so why not avail yourself of the services of one of the several punt operators after your college tour?
3) If you can’t get enough architecture but fancy something a bit different, take yourself off to the 98-acre grounds of Anglesey Abbey, just a few miles outside the city. The fine country house was once a priory, and there is a working flour mill on site!
4) Back in the city centre, and part of the University, is the famous Fitzwilliam Museum. Browse the permanent collection, which includes paintings dating back to the 13th Century, and see other exhibitions. It’s free to get in, too!
5) Not far away from the Fitzwilliam is Cambridge University Botanic Garden, which has been open to the public since 1846 and will appeal to the student of botany and the green-fingered layperson alike!
6) If walking through gardens isn’t strenuous enough, there’s a 50-mile footpath from the city to King’s Lynn, in Norfolk: the Fen Rivers Way. You don’t have to walk all of it, of course, but you might fancy strolling for a few miles.
7) Cambridge is home to festivals galore, so whether you’re into folk music, comedy, film or literature, you’re sure to find something to suit your tastes at one of these events!
8) Go shopping! There’s a market on every day of the week, as well as a range of independent shops and some shopping centres, too. You’re bound to find what you want here.
9) Take a dip in Jesus Green Swimming Pool, a very long lido that is popular with locals and visitors, and appeals to swimmers of all ages.
10) Refuel at one of the excellent restaurants or pubs that Cambridge has to offer. You’ll need a delicious dinner and a refreshing drink, because you’re bound to have packed in a lot during your time here!
Airport Transfers Cambridge
Of course, not everyone is able to explore the city upon landing at Cambridge – you might need a quick transfer to the railway station, or another station elsewhere. You could also be on your way to another airport, or to board a ferry. We can take care of all your transport needs, so contact us and secure your booking.
Transfer Time from Cambridge Airport
Cambridge airport taxi to London Heathrow Airport 76 miles (90-95 minutes)
Cambridge airport taxi to London Southend Airport 78 miles (90-95 minutes)
Airport transfers Cambridge to London Stansted Airport 36 miles (40-45 minutes)
Norwich Airport 63 miles (90-95 minutes)
Cambridge Rail Station 3 miles (10-15 minutes)
Ipswich Rail Station 52 miles (60-65 minutes)
Airport taxi Cambridge to Harwich Ferry Terminal 80 miles (90-95 minutes)
But your options aren’t limited to these transport hubs, because Airport Cars UK can take you anywhere you like. Whether it’s to your hotel, your business meeting, or anywhere else in the area (or outside it), you can be sure of excellent service from our team. Book your taxi now!