Blackpool Taxi, Blackpool Airport Taxis
Please use the form below to get a quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Blackpool Taxi, Blackpool Airport Taxis: Taxi Transfers to and from Blackpool
Blackpool taxi or Blackpool airport taxis can transfer you to and from Blackpool airport.
Blackpool Airport isn’t going to win the prize for Britain’s Busiest Airport – around a quarter of a million passengers use the airport each year, which is rather a small number, especially when compared with its gigantic neighbour, Manchester Airport.
Nonetheless, with the three airlines operating from there, Blackpool provides a useful service to holidaymakers who live locally, as well as those from the Lake District and other parts of Lancashire. By far the largest number of passengers using Blackpool travel between the airport and Alicante, via Jet2.com.
Whether you’ve planned your trip well in advance or you need to get somewhere in a hurry, take the stress out of your journey to the airport and use a Blackpool taxi. Book one with Airport Cars UK now!
Getting to and from Blackpool Airport by Taxi
It’s easy to get to the airport by taxi, because it’s close to South Shore, just outside Blackpool’s main attractions. From the M55 motorway, which connects to the M6, it’s a short ride – and our taxi drivers will get you there in time for your flight, or pick you up when you’ve landed!
To book a taxi with ZibZab Airport Cars UK, scroll up to the journey calculator and fill in your details, which takes hardly any time. Alternatively, call our dispatchers on +44 (0) 330 088 2222 and let them take care of you!
Top 10 things to Get to in a Blackpool Taxi
Blackpool is perhaps one of the best-known seaside resorts in the United Kingdom, and that’s not surprising, because the town offers the visitor a huge range of attractions.
1) Visit the Blackpool Tower. This is Blackpool’s most famous landmark, which can be seen from quite a distance, but it’s well worth getting up close and venturing inside to see the ballroom – or, if you prefer, the dungeon! There’s also an adventure playground for the kids – and you can go to the top for a panoramic view of the resort.
2) Go to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Hugely popular, this amusement park is chock-full of rides, which provide great entertainment for all the family to enjoy.
3) Walk along the Golden Mile, the prom between the North and South piers, and soak up the seaside atmosphere. It’s actually just over a mile and a half long – perfect for a stroll in the sunshine!
4) See a show! Many visitors to Blackpool go to enjoy comedy, music and theatre – there’s something for everyone here. If you want to watch something in a splendid setting, book your tickets for the Grand Theatre, which is Grade II listed.
5) Another place for great entertainment is the Winter Gardens, also Grade II listed. This complex contains the Empress Ballroom and the 3000-seater Opera House, one of Britain’s largest theatres.
6) There are three piers in Blackpool: North, Central, and South. North Pier was the first to be built, and it’s the longest of the three. It features an amusement arcade, a tea room, and a theatre!
7) If the beach or the theatre isn’t your thing, go and see a light show that’s held outside on the streets: Blackpool Illuminations! Visitors to the town between late August and early November can see a six-mile stretch of promenade aglow!
8) Blackpool’s beach is perhaps its main attraction, but if you prefer greenery to sand, take a look at Stanley Park, which covers over 250 acres – and enjoy a cup of tea in the art deco café.
9) Not far from Stanley Park is Blackpool Zoo, home to elephants, big cats, sea lions – and many more species! You can even feed the giraffes.
10) Want to see some lifelike wax sculptures of celebrities? Go to Madame Tussauds and see much-loved Coronation Street characters, pop stars, comedians, and even superheroes!
Airport Transfers Blackpool Airport
Landing at Blackpool and unsure about how to make that next connection? Airport Cars UK can get you to other airports, such as Manchester, Liverpool, and Leeds Bradford – or take you to whichever railway station you require. Take the stress out of your airport transfer!
Transfer Time from Blackpool Airport
Blackpool airport taxis to Liverpool Airport 65 miles (90-100 minutes)
Blackpool taxi to Manchester Airport 57 miles (60-65 minutes)
Blackpool airport taxis to and from Leeds Bradford Airport 70 miles (110-120 minutes)
Blackpool taxi from Blackpool North Rail Station 3 miles (15-20 minutes)
Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station 55 miles (80-90 minutes)
Manchester Piccadilly Rail Station 55 miles (60-70 minutes)
Blackpool isn’t just a tourist attraction or one brief stop on a journey – many people live in the area, and there are a lot of businesses. If you’ve arrived at Blackpool for a meeting or conference, or you’re visiting friends or family, let Airport Taxis UK get you where you need to go. We look forward to hearing from you!