Ashford International Rail Station Taxis
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Transfers Ashford International Rail Station Taxis: Station Taxis and Transfers to and from Ashford
Travel from the UK to France and Belgium has traditionally been undertaken by air or sea, but for almost twenty years, rail travel through the Channel Tunnel has been possible from Ashford International with Eurostar. Ashford taxi, Transfers Ashford International rail Station taxis to any part of the UK.
With three high-speed trains per day running to Paris Nord and one to Brussels Midi, and four trains dropping passengers off here en route to London St Pancras International, Ashford is a vital international transport hub for South East England.
If you’re catching a Eurostar train from Ashford International, you need to make sure you get there in time to check in – and, of course, board the train. Why not take the stress out of your arrival at (or departure from) Ashford by getting a taxi with Zibzab Airport Cars UK?
Getting to and from Ashford International Rail Station
Ashford International is in the centre of Ashford, Kent, close to the A2042, which has easy access from the M20 motorway. The M20 runs from Folkestone, near Dover, towards London, where it continues into the A20 at Swanley.
These road links mean that Ashford is readily accessible to the entire South East of England. Wherever you are, ZibZab Airport Cars UK will get you to Ashford in comfort, and in time for your train. Fill in the journey calculator above or call +44 (0) 330 088 2222 now to book your Ashford taxi !
1) Explore the town’s history at Ashford Museum. The collections cover notable people from here, the Victorian era, trade and business, and much more.
2) Just outside the town is the splendid Godinton House and Gardens, which you can explore. Take a guided tour of the house and learn about its 600-year history, and walk through the 12 acres of garden.
3) In nearby Willesborough, there is a windmill that was built in 1859. Now Grade II listed, it is open for guided tours – and it still produces flour!
4) As well as flour, wine is also produced in the area, at Chapel Down Winery in Tenterden. They also produce beer here! You can take a tour of the vineyard and taste some of the wine – and, of course, purchase it – in the shop.
5) If you have the family in tow, why not take a trip to the South of England Rare Breeds Centre? See everything from exotic butterflies to pig races, and enjoy a meal in the restaurant.
6) For more wildlife in an outdoor setting, visit the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. See woodland, walk alongside the Royal Military Canal, and enjoy a picnic in tranquil surroundings.
Ashford Station taxi
7) Back in the urban environment of Ashford, indulge in a spot of shopping at the McArthur Glen Ashford Designer Outlet and pick up some holiday clothes before you head to the Continent!
8) If you have a bit more time to explore Kent, take a trip to Dungeness, a shingle headland, where you can see coastal and migratory birds, a lighthouse, and a village made up largely of wooden houses. You can even enjoy a drink in one of the pubs!
9) Not far from Dungeness is Camber Sands, a sand dune system. Here, there is always plenty of wind, so you can enjoy a spot of kitesurfing!
10) Top off your trip to Ashford with a journey to Canterbury, to see the famous Cathedral, the Roman Museum, and the ruins of the Norman castle!
Rail Station Transfers Ashford
When you arrive at Ashford, you might need to find another mode of transport to your destination. Let us help you make your connection – we will drive you there, whether you need to catch a train or bus, or get to an airport!
Transfer Time from Ashford International
London Gatwick Airport 58 miles (60-70 minutes)
Ashford to London Heathrow Airport 79 miles (110-120 minutes)
London Stansted Airport 79 miles (110-120 minutes)
Taxi transfer to London Southend Airport 70 miles (120 minutes)
Dover Ferry Terminals 25 miles (35-40 minutes)
Canterbury East Rail Station 14 miles (40-45 minutes)
Canterbury West Rail Station 15 miles (40-45 minutes)
If you’re not heading for any of the above, don’t worry, because Airport Cars UK can handle your Ashford International rail transfer. Step off your Eurostar train and into one of our comfortable cars, and we’ll take you wherever you want to go!