Airport Transfers Kent
Please use the form below to get your instant quote or to make your booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Airport Transfers Kent
If you live in Kent and you are looking for a airport transfers Kent to or from the airport, there’s no need to worry about trains and buses. Simply book an airport taxi for your airport transfers Kent with Airport Cars UK and your car will be waiting for you when and where you need it.
You can book your transfer from Kent now by scrolling up to the journey calculator and inputting your journey details. It doesn’t take long for airport transfers Kent, and once you have secured your booking, you can relax, knowing that you won’t have to struggle with your cases or change trains. With airport transfers Kent you will be going to or from the airport in a clean, comfortable vehicle.
If you need to book in a hurry, you can speak to a dispatcher on +44 (0) 330 088 2222. Friendly, professional service is guaranteed at all times – just tell them where you’re going and when you need to be there, and they will arrange everything.
Getting airport transfers Kent to the Airport
When taking a trip to or from Kent, there are plenty of airports to choose from. For international travel, London Gatwick Airport, in nearby West Sussex, is the closest major airport. London Southend Airport is also within easy reach, especially for people in North Kent, via the Dartford Crossing. Given Kent’s proximity to London, the airports at Heathrow and Stansted – as well as London City Airport – can also be accessed quickly with airport transfers Kent.
In Kent itself, there is Lydd Airport, which offers chartered business and leisure flights, including tours of the South Kent coastline and trips to Le Touquet, in northern France. Business and private aviation is also available at London Biggin Hill Airport, in nearby Bromley.
Whichever airport you need to reach, the best way is by taxi with Airport Cars UK. All our professional drivers have excellent knowledge of the road networks linking Kent to all these airports. So you can rest assured you will have a stress-free journey.
Top 10 places to visit in Kent
Spending some time in Kent? Whether you’re on a brief stopover, a weekend away or a fortnight’s break, there’s plenty to see and do here in the “Garden of England”.
1) The historic city of Canterbury is world-famous, largely because of the imposing Canterbury Cathedral, seat of the Archbishop of Canterbury. It also has a rich literary and musical history. Other places of interest here include the Roman Museum and the ruins of the Norman Canterbury Castle.
2) As a major international ferry terminal, Dover is the first place many visitors to Kent will see – specifically, the magnificent White Cliffs, immortalised in song by Dame Vera Lynn. On a clear day, these can be seen from as far away as Calais! Dover is also home to a 12th Century castle, which is England’s largest.
3) Just a few miles from Dover is Folkestone, home to a picturesque harbour as well as the Leas (coastal cliffs). Part of Folkestone lies within the Kent Downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and if you’re into military history, you can see the Battle of Britain Memorial and the Kent Battle of Britain Museum.
Airport transfers Kent Ramsgate, Maidstone or Dartford.
4) For a traditional seaside experience, there’s no place quite like Margate, a leading British resort for more than 250 years. Today, the town is a vibrant hub of activity, with plenty of places to shop and enjoy a bite to eat. Margate is also home to the Turner Contemporary, an art gallery instrumental to the town’s regeneration.
5) Ramsgate is another traditional English seaside town, which has an attractive coastline. With plenty of bars and restaurants, and the Ramsgate Maritime Museum, which reopened in 2012 and is dedicated to the maritime history of East Kent.
6) If you’re going anywhere near Maidstone, a trip to Leeds Castle – described on its website as “the loveliest castle in the world” – is definitely worth a visit. You can tour the castle, explore the gardens and parkland, and even attend a meeting or conference here.
Airport transfers Kent Royal Tunbridge Wells.
7) Royal Tunbridge Wells is an historic spa town offering plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind. Whether you want a night out or an afternoon of shopping. There are many attractions in and around the town, including Hever Castle, about eight miles away.
8) You can see a cathedral and a castle next to each other in Rochester, on the River Medway. The castle dates back to 1087, and its prominent keep was built in 1127. Construction of the cathedral began before that of the castle, in 1079. The town was also the home of Charles Dickens.
9) Also on the Medway is Chatham Historic Dockyard, a museum that will be of great interest to anyone wishing to explore Kent’s maritime history. Three warships are on display here, as well as some locomotives.
10) There are many things to do in Ashford, including shopping at the McArthur Glen Designer Retail Outlet, but perhaps the most important place here is Ashford International Rail Station. From here, you can take the Eurostar to Paris or Brussels – and of course, Airport Cars UK can take you to the station.
Main Towns and Cities in Kent
We have a fleet of vehicles ready to take you to or from any of the major towns in Kent listed below. All you need to do is input your details into the journey calculator, and your taxi will be waiting – with plenty of room for all the passengers in your party, as well as their luggage.
- Medway Towns (Chatham, Gillingham and Rochester)
- Gravesend and Northfleet
- Tunbridge Wells
If the part of Kent you live in, or are visiting, is not listed above, don’t worry. Airport Cars UK covers the whole county and beyond. Your driver will get you to the airport from wherever you live, or take you to your hotel. Maybe to a conference venue when you’ve landed why not book your car now?