London Gatwick Taxis
Please use the form below to get an instant quote or make a booking.
- Fully Licenced Drivers
- Reliable Service
- Secure Booking
- 24hr Customer Service
Any questions? We’re always here to help
Give us a ring on our Gatwick operation +44 (0)1273 850286
Gatwick Airport Taxis: Taxi Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
With nearly 35 million passengers a year, Gatwick is the second busiest airport in the UK. Here, over 45 airlines reaching out to both domestic and international destinations, making Gatwick one of the UK’s main transport hubs – and your journey doesn’t start or stop at the airport.
Airport Cars UK are the premier Gatwick Airport taxi service, getting you to and from your end destination conveniently, quickly and comfortably.
We provide Gatwick Airport transfers to and from other major transport hubs and destinations around London and across the UK with our fleet of modern, clean and comfortable taxis. They are available in a wide range of sizes and can comfortably accommodate up to 8 passengers per taxi.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and all of our drivers are friendly and professional – getting you to your end destination on time and stress-free.
Getting to and from Gatwick Airport
Less than 30 miles south of Central London, Gatwick is within easy reach of both the capital city and the South Coast of England. Its location also makes it ideal for a quick transfer to Heathrow Airport – just a short 40 minute drive away.
Booking an airport taxi couldn’t be easier. Simply use the journey calculator above to make an advanced booking – or alternatively, if you need a taxi to or from Gatwick airport at short notice, call 0044 (0) 330 088 2222 and our team will dispatch a taxi to your location in minimal time!
We understand how important being on time is when it comes to travel – which is why our team of professional Gatwick Airport taxi drivers and dispatchers will make sure you always make your connection.
If you’re in Gatwick the day before you fly, or you want to spend some time exploring the area when you land, there’s plenty on offer here!
1) Gatwick is very close to Crawley, so if you’re looking for a place to go shopping, have a bite to eat, and relax with a drink, you have plenty of choice in the town centre!
2) While you’re in Crawley, go to Tilgate Park, which has a Nature Centre – over 500 animals live here. It’s a great place for a family visit, and during winter, admission is free!
3) More animals can be seen at Holmbush Farm, a working farm in nearby Horsham – which, with its tours and playroom, is ideal for children. There is also a tea room for the adults to relax in – as well as a farm shop!
4) Visit Brighton, an immensely popular south coast seaside resort. See the Royal Pavilion, walk along the pier, enjoy a show at the Theatre Royal – and, of course, relax on the beach!
5) Arundel Castle is an impressive sight, so make sure you see it if you have the time. This stately home was established in 1067 and restored relatively recently (completion was in 1900). You might see an exciting re-enactment taking place here!
6) Head into Kent and visit Royal Tunbridge Wells, a charming spa town. In the Pantiles, you can go shopping, have something to eat and drink, and enjoy some live entertainment.
7) Of course, since Gatwick is one of the London airports, it is easy to get into central London, so why not take a trip to the South Bank? As its name suggests, it is on the south bank of the River Thames, and you can enjoy works of art, concerts, and theatre here.
8) Take the kids to the Sea Life London Aquarium! One of the biggest collections of marine life in Europe is housed here, including sharks, jellyfish, and penguins.
9) Not far from the South Bank is Borough Market, which is one of the oldest (and biggest) food markets in London. Whether you want to pick up some fresh produce for your self-catering apartment or grab some street food, you’ll have plenty of choice.
10) No visit to London, even a whistle-stop one, would be complete without at least a glance at one of the major attractions, such as the Houses of Parliament, Nelson’s Column and Buckingham Palace. Why not take a bus tour or soak up the atmosphere with a walk?
Airport Transfers Gatwick
Gatwick Airport is ideally located for making a connection with London’s major airports and transport hubs. Despite the availability of multiple public transport options, an airport taxi is the most convenient way to get around. Less than 40 miles from Heathrow, Gatwick airport taxis are the fastest way to make a transfer.
Transfer Time from Gatwick Airport
Heathrow Airport 40 miles (40-45 minutes)
London City Airport 50 miles (60-70 minutes)
Luton Airport 70 miles (75-85 minutes)
Stansted Airport 70 miles (70-80 minutes)
London Waterloo Rail Station 27 miles (50-70 minutes)
Brighton South Coast 28 miles (45-50 minutes)
Portsmouth Ferry and Cruise Terminals 45 miles (80-85 minutes)
Southampton Cruise Terminals 56 miles (90-100 minutes)
Our airport taxi services don’t just cover airport transfers in and around London – in fact, Airport Cars UK can provide transport to and from almost any airport or major transport hub across the UK. Book your taxi now to take the stress out of your next journey to or from Gatwick Airport.